Transicon’s experience within the Green Energy sector derives from various projects, where without exception, our clients want to maximise the cost-efficiency of their operations whilst delivering consistently high-quality results using Transicon’s robust control solutions.
The projects undertaken differ in size and scale, each developed as bespoke solutions, where our team has handled the requirements from initial concept right through to project delivery. The projects which Transicon deliver vary in value, from £1,000 up to £5M, indicating our flexibility and proficiency at providing small upgrades right through to large turn key projects.
At Transicon, we pride ourselves on our customer service and reliability, working with a range of companies from SME’s to Blue-chip FMCG producing companies.
We believe quality is key, and this is why we have partnered with some of the most well-known manufacturers in the industry, to provide our client’s with robust, low maintenance solutions to meet the requirements of the most diverse range of industrial applications and hostile environments.
Green Energy Automation Experience
- Biomass Control System - Waste Water Energy Plant Control System - Meriden
- Biomass Control System - Waste Water Energy Plant Control System - Daventry
- Waste Wood Energy Plant Control System - Daventry
- Waste Wood Energy Plant Control System - Doncaster
- Waste Wood Energy Plant Control System - Pickering
- Waste Wood Energy Plant Control System - Sandisfield